When placing order:
1) list the title of the design you need printed
2) list the size you want it printed
High Quality Sawgrass Sublijet HD Inks
High Quality TexPrint-R Sublimation Paper
Sublimation Transfer needs to be used on fabric that is at least 50% polyester, the more polyester, the more vibrant the transfer will be . A 50% polyester item will give you a faded vintage look.
The shirt/fabric must be a light colored fabric. NO BLACK or dark fabric. It will not show up!
These transfers will not print white! If there is any white in the image it will become the color of the shirt you put the transfer on.
Due to differences in monitors, the colors shown on the listing may slightly differ from colors on transfer. Also, the transfers may appear a different color on paper but once it is heat activated the colors are more vibrant.
*****Sizing is determined by the longest side of design.*****
You will need a heat press to use this transfer, an iron will not get hot enough.
General instructions are as followed for shirts but adjustments may need to be made depending on your personal heat press and its abilities. Other sub material time and temp guide is included in listing photos.
Time: 60 seconds
1. Put parchment paper or copy paper inside the garment and also on top of transfer to ensure the ink does not bleed through the shirt to the back or on to heat press. If you use a teflon sheet then put a sheet of copy paper between transfer and teflon in case some ink may try to bleed through back of transfer. It can happen with heavy dark colors. Do not reuse the copy paper, discard.
2. Place transfer face down on garment.
3. Remove paper immediately and peel hot.
See sizing guide (image)
*Typically orders are shipped out either same day or following day of the day order is placed. Holidays could possibly delay order a day or so but we strive very hard to get orders out as quickly as possible. Please understand that damaged or lost packages during transit is out of my control.
*Orders will be shipped to address on file in Etsy. If an address change needs to be made then it must be put in the notes of the order to ensure that it gets changed. Sending an address change through conversation does not guarantee that it will be seen prior to shipping.
*Orders are shipped with multiple layers of protection; however, damage in transit can still occur.
*Refunds nor replacements are not offered at this time.